Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I do if I'm in an accident?
- Stay calm. Call the police and file an accident report. Get the names, addresses, phone numbers, and insurance information of others involved. Then, call us at (401) 781-9300 and we'll help you with all of your needs and next steps. We'll even file your insurance claim for you. Relax, we're here to help.
- What about a rental car while my car is out of commission?
- Most individuals' insurance plans have a per-day allowance for a rental car in the event of an accident. We'll work with you and your insurance company to have a rental car waiting for you when you drop off your car.
- How long will it take to fix my vehicle?
- All repairs are unique. Some may only take a couple of days, while others may take longer. We'll work with you and your insurance company to be sure that your vehicle is back to you as soon as it can be.
- Will it be as good as new?
- We pride ourselves on the smiles on our customers' faces when they pick up their repaired vehicles. Your vehicle will look showroom-new, and in many cases, better than new. Our technicians are experienced in taking that extra step to make your vehicle better than you can imagine it could be.